Skid Steer Grapple Bucket
The Skid Steer Grapple Bucket functions the same as our Skid Steer Buckets with the addition of grapple arms. The Grapple Bucket is great for moving scrap, logs, lumber, and bulky materials. Individual 3000 PSI hydraulic cylinders power two heavy duty grapple arms. The four bottom skid plates and two reinforced side plates provide added durability. Additionally, the low-profile design allows for increased visibility while the 42″ height increases capacity.
*Jump hoses are not included.
- Two 2″ 3000 PSI Heavy Duty cylinders with cylinder guards
- 30″ deep by 42? tall for greater capacity
- Grapple arm hinge points use self-lubricating bronze bushings
- Cut-away bucket end plates accommodate wider material
- Optional bolt-on bucket end plates for greater bulk capacity
- Skid plates and reinforced bucket radius add strength and rigidity
- Six-inch Cutting Edge fits an optional bolt-on cutting edge