Skid Steer Fork Positioning Pallet Forks
Skid Steer Fork Positioning Pallet Forks integrate dual flow hydraulic cylinders for simultaneous movement. The heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders mount internally to reduce weight. Hydraulic frames include high strength, high carbon steel, standard ITA Class II 42″ or 48″ forks.
- 5,500 lb. capacity heavy-duty frame
- Dual flow hydraulic cylinders
- Lightweight internal cylinder mounting
- Heavy-duty 2″ cylinders with 1.125″ diameter piston rods
- 5 inches of movement for each fork
*Forks on the hydraulic frame are designed for “Lifting”, not “Squeezing”, and should not be re-positioned while under load.