Gradall Telehandler Forks
Gradall Telehandler Forks fit directly onto Gradall machines. Telehandler forks feature a high capacity frame capable of handling loads from 6,000 to 12,000 pounds. All forks are made of a premium steel blend and subjected to a full heat treatment process. This extends the life of the fork by reducing damage from impact and stress, especially in cooler climates.
- Made to fit Gradall Telehandlers
- Low profile frame gives maximum visibility
- Risers mounted on top of frame stabilize oversized loads
- Made from a high strength boron-carbon steel
- Fully heat treated to better absorb impact
- Custom modifications available upon request