Work Platform w/ Center Gate
Standard frame - with removable
rails for easy transport
Utility Frame - fixed non-folding rails
for access to 3 sides of poles
Forklift Work Platforms Sizes & Part Numbers
Available with Direct Mount Hitch Plates to fit your coupler
(No forks or frame required)
Forklift Work Platform Features:
- ALL WORK PLATFORMS ship with a Work Safe Booklet.
The Work Safe Booklet helps users understand the OSHA rules and regulations regarding
proper use of Work Platforms and provides checklists to help you or your company comply with use.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fork pockets accept 2 3/4" thick, 6" wide forks. Fork
pockets spaced 48" except on WP48. Special order different fork pocket spacing.
Transportation fork pockets are standard equipment. Steel pins secure frame behind heel of forks.
- GUARDRAIL - Heavy duty 1 1/4" square tubing that exceeds the 200 lb. capacity
requirement. Top rail is located at 42" height. Toe board is 4" high with 50 lb.
capacity rating Removable guard rails for ease of transportation. Lanyard anchor points
standard (#vary with length of unit). Optional D rings available.
- UTILITY PLATFORM - has 18" x 22" special floor cut-out for complete access to 3 sides of poles.
- GATES - Dual locking access gates with safety stops. Gates swing in for safety and are located at each end.
- FLOOR - Heavy duty expanded metal for longer life and durability.
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT - Mast protection screens must be ordered when used on trucks with
vertical mast or backstop area poses a safety hazard. Standard size is 42" wide and 72" tall.
- THE "SHORT 10TM" is the widest work platform to meet OSHA
& ANSI requirements for standard equipment.
- 1,000 POUND CAPACITY - Platform rating only! Check your forklift for its capacity.
Work Platform Applications
- Telescopic Material Handlers
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Warehousing & In-plant Forklifts
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must add body belt anchorage to cover your application.
||48" X 48"
||48" X 96"
|WP48-116 "Short 10TM"
||48" X 116"
||48" X 192"
ASME/ANSI standard for elevating personnel B18.104.22.168 reads: floor dimensions
which shall not exceed two times the load center distance listed on the rough
terrain forklift truck nameplate, measured parallel to the longitudinal center
plane of the truck [measured across the load bearing tires plus 10 in. (250 mm)
on either side.
Most Rough Terrain Forklifts & Material Handlers are 96" wide,
plus the 20" allowed past the load bearing tires equal the
116" width of the "Short 10TM"
* All trademarks are the property of their respective companies and
are in no way connected to Budget Attachments and Parts.