Budget Attachments and Parts has the forklift forks you need. We offer high strength forks in over 285 styles and sizes with
lift capacities from 900 to 54,000 lbs. We have forklift forks with both a standard taper, as well as forks that are fully tapered
and polished. These FTP forks, also known as lumber forks, are tapered from the heel to the tip which makes them great for moving
plywood and drywall.
Budget is the best place to buy forklift forks. We have over 4,250 pairs in stock and ready to ship. As a leading supplier
for over 40 years, we have all of your standard sizes as well as shaft mount forks and forks with specialty clips and sizes.
High Strength, Forged Forklift Forks for Maximum Strength and Safety
Forks, Tines and Lift Arms |
Special Order Fork Specs
the best forks for your application
Special Application Forks
Bucket Forks |
Skid Steer Pallet Forks |
Loader & Telehandler Pallet Forks
Vertical Mast Rough Terrain Forks |
Telehandler Forks and Shafts by OEM
Inquiry Form (Fax Submission) |
Inquiry Form (Online Submission)
Ask about very large forklift fork sizes not shown
Budget is the place to buy because...
We have parts for all makes* and all applications
- We have over 4250 pairs in stock with 286 sizes and types - same day shipment.
- Sizes are available ranging from 1x2x36 up to 3.5x8x96.
- Capacity from 900 lb. up to 54,000 lb.
- We have 34 different Full Taper and Polished sizes in stock.
- We have been a leading supplier for over 40 years - we ship over 5,000,000 lbs. per year.
- Special orders can be ready to ship in 5 days or less.
- ITA class I, II III, and IV (industry standard tapered hook) available.
- Shaft mounts - we have many sizes in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
- Rectangular or special clip mounts - from stock or ready within 5 days.
- Fully hammer forged and heat-treated - the strongest process available.
- Made from high strength, high carbon steel.
- Replacement clips, hangers, eyes and lock pins available.
- AMH meets and exceeds industry standard: ANSI/ITSDF B56.1-2009.
- Inspected by magnetic particle, dye penetrate or ultra - sonic testing.
AC®/Kalmar® - Agco® - ASV® - Ausa® - Branson® - Bobcat® - Carelift® - Case® - Caterpillar® - Champ® - Clark®
Coyote® - Crown® - Daewoo® - Ditch Witch® - Dresser® - Fermec® - Fiat Allis® - Finn/Eagle® - Gehl® - Gradall®
Gravely® - Harlo® - Hitachi® - Hyster® - Hyundai® - Ingersoll Rand® - JCB® - JLG® - John Deere® - K-D Manitu®
Kanga® - Kawaski® - Kiote® - Kobelco® - Kubota® - Lift King® - Mahindra® - Manitou® - Massey Ferguson®
Mertz/Boxer® - Mitsubishi® - Montana® - Mustang® - New Holland® - Nissan® - Patriot® - Pettibone® - Ramrod®
Raymond® - Samsung® - Skytrak® - Swinger® - Takeuchi® - TCM® - Terex® - Thomas® - Toro/Dingo® - Toyota®
Traverse® - Vermeer® - Volvo® - Yale® - Yanmar® - All other brands.
Telescopic Material Handlers - Forklifts - Skid Steers - Wheel Loaders - Back Hoes - Ag Loaders.
* All trademarks are the property of their respective companies and
are in no way connected to Budget Attachments and Parts.